Sunday, October 2, 2011

9th Wave Transmissions

Justice XI
We are nearing the end of the 9th Wave.  I'm so excited, it has been a great ride.  I opened up to the energies and transmissions of information, and my life has changed phenomenally.  I changed residences, got a great job, cemented important friendships, reconnected with my family and a very special friend, made some new friends, upgraded my self-image, my self-perception and most importantly deepened my connection with nature.  The way I perceive my reality has altered dramatically.  I have acquired new senses apart from the fundamental five.  My timing and intuition is better than ever.  My heart has grown softer and more compassionate.  

I was very smug, and I often look down on other people who I feel have an inferior perception... okay, so I'm still smug and a complete snob, but I started to learn from this.  Seeing past those feelings helped me to find the perfect spot to plant the seeds of my acquired knowledge through experience, with others, and be patient enough to watch those seeds sprout.  In time I'll have my own social garden.  

I accepted and learned to love my dual nature.  The light and the dark.  My light side is creative, loving, a caretaker and provider.  Patience however comes and goes, I am still learning that lesson.  My dark side is passionate, outspoken, abrupt, and often callous.  I am not afraid to express my anger anymore.  In fact I feel it is another way of honoring myself.  It is also a learning instrument.  My emotions both positive and negative, teach me about myself, if I don't express them (no matter how humiliating afterward), it's like I missed a day of school.  There is a time to turn the other cheek, and also a time to strike back, and then those pesky times in between, when you have to wait it out before you know what course of action to take.  

I learned to trust my own intuition and timing.  I was so caught up on dates before.  Then I realized time is just a figment of my imagination, a man made invention it doesn't even exist.  It's all about energy.  I can feel when the momentum of energy is building, when it is in decline, when the moment is at hand.  I can sense the hidden and never have to dig too deep to uncover it.  I love this gift!

This wave has also led me to discover my purpose in life.  My purpose is to create joy and express that joy in this reality as a living example of universal creation.  My purpose is to love myself and others unconditionally.  My purpose is self-expression, individuality and communion all at the same time.  To always seek out the highest good, the road wide enough to encompass everyone in my life.  I am here to learn who I am, to express who I am to the highest degree, with the most luminous light and the most impenetrable darkness.  This is the innocence I believe Adam and Eve lost when they ate the forbidden fruit.  The knowledge that we are both the light and the dark.  Two opposites that create balance.  One cannot exist without the other.  I am here to be an expression of that.

The 9th Wave ends on October 28, 2011.  From this day and thereafter, I plan to continue to hone the gifts that I have received.  I am preparing to express them.  I look forward to fruition.

No comments:

Post a Comment