Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Devil Keeps Calling Me...

Earlier today, I laid down for a nap.  In that subtle place between awareness and unconsciousness I saw the conventional face of the devil appear before my eyes.  Underneath the face was the word DEVIL.  The D vanished and the word EVIL remained.  Then the letters rearranged to spell LIVE.  I saw the number nine, the knowing began, and I saw life end and began again, and the knowing was experienced throughout the next life.  The number 11, life began again, and the knowing was stronger and there was a choice to recognize it or to ignore it.  It didn't matter either way, because after that it was over.

Then I heard myself complaining that everyone seems to want more than I can give, and I felt all the emotions I felt when I think that.  Then I was moving through space, surrounded by stars and I thought about how I constantly ask the universe for more and more, even when my life is just fine the way it is.  

I mulled this over for a while feeling remorseful and ungrateful before I fell asleep. I thought about it for the remainder of the day.  I didn't remember everything immediately when I woke up.  I did a tarot reading and the first card I pulled was The Devil and it all came back to me.  At the conclusion of my reading an imaginary light bulb shined over my head. I thought, people treat you the way you treat yourself.  They are a reflection of your perception of yourself.  I forgot to reverse it back on myself:  I want more than I can give... really?

I'll be examining that for the rest of the night.  I'll elaborate more on The Devil and the life numbers after further consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment